1. Registering as a Customer In order to benefit from all the features of the Services available you will need to Sign-Up with us by filling the Sign-Up form. You will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and vehicle information. You must ensure that the information provided by you is correct, complete and not misleading. You should also inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you have provided, by updating your details, so we can communicate with you effectively.
2. Provision of Services to Customers Following Sign-Up, we will make certain services available to you free-of-charge. The services will include the ability to search Dealer / Service providers for automotive repair or servicing work you need a Dealer / Service provider to perform for your vehicle, ability to view detailed profile of Dealers / Service providers and their services prices and ratings information and the ability to post feedback and ratings in relation to any Dealer / Service provider you have used as a result of your use of the platform. We reserve the right to add, change or remove services from our platform at any time, and may make certain services chargeable at our discretion. You must only book a service if you have a genuine requirement for the work detailed to be performed. You must only post Feedback in relation to a Dealer / Service Provider if you have used them as a result of your use of the website. We are continually seeking to develop and improve the services we offer and so we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to make changes to any part of the service without notice.
3. Provision of Payment Platforms to Customers Some services made available for booking to you include the opportunity to make payments facilitated through our service. Such payments will be made using trusted third party payment gateways. By making a payment through Vehito, you undertake that the credit or debit card details, or third party wallet login credentials that you provide are for your own credit or debit card, or wallet account, and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment for the services booked. We reserve the right to alter prices or services or cease to list services at any time, without prior notice or warning. The total price shown for services is inclusive of the items described for that service and may not include additional services found to be required at the time of availing your service. In such a case the service provider will discuss any change in scope with you and additional agreements or payments where required are made between you and the service provider with no involvement of Vehito. Payment options provided may differ between service providers, and services offered. In cases where cash on delivery (COD) is not available as an option, full payment must be made for through a payment option offered to you before services are provided to you. In cases where cash on delivery (COD) is offered and selected as a payment method, full payment must be made directly to the service provider at the time of service completion. In cases where a form of online payment is offered and selected you must complete the payment in full to successfully make the booking. Payment details provided are not stored by Vehito and are encrypted by the payment provider selected to ensure security. If you decide to cancel your appointment, you may do at any time, preferably by phone, quoting your order number, or in the Mobile Application. If we accept your cancellation, no cancellation fee will be charged, however refunds will be available only on genuine reasons.
1. Registering as a Partner (Service Provider) In order to benefit from all the features of Vehito+ available to Dealer Partners you will need to register with us. You will be asked to provide certain information about your business including your business name and contact details, services and pricing, working hours, location details. You must ensure that the information provided by you on registration is correct, complete and not misleading. You should also inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you provide, by updating your details, in order that we may communicate with you effectively.
2. Provision of the Services to Dealer Partner Following registration, we will make certain services available to you. The services will include the ability to include details of your business on our platform, the ability to view or receive details of Customer Service bookings which have been posted by Customers and the ability to accept bookings, share service status updates with Customers and add deals and offers when you are registered as a premium partner. Full details of the services available to Partners on our platform will be published on our Website from time to time. We are continually seeking to develop and improve the services we offer and so we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to make changes to any part of the service without notice.
PART D GENERAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL USERS
2. Acceptable Use Policy The Services allow registered users to create, edit and submit material for inclusion on or transmission via Vehito, including (without limitation) by creating Dealer profile, posting service bookings, responding and updating status of bookings and posting ratings feedback for automotive services. Whilst we do not seek to monitor or control the submission of information, we do reserve the right to delete, move and edit any Material submitted where (in our absolute discretion) we consider it prudent or necessary to do so. Users shall agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using Vehito. You are solely responsible for all Material you submit for inclusion on or transmission via Vehito. You must ensure that all Material you transmit is lawful and honest. In particular you must not post or transmit any Material that: is fraudulent, dishonest or misleading; is unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or breaches any laws; encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice; infringes the copyright or other rights of any third party; is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other malicious software or harmful data). By submitting Material to us you are granting us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available and distribute the Material on or through Vehito for the purpose of operating services.
3. Disclaimers Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information available on or through Vehito is correct, up to date and accurate we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of such material. In particular (but without limitation), Vehito permits you to access and receive information supplied by third parties. The third parties submitting this information are responsible for ensuring that material submitted is accurate and complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for the conduct of any such third party or for any error or inaccuracy in any material they supply. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that Services will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that Services will be fault free or continuously available. Users access to Vehito may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features.
6. Intellectual Property Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights in Vehito (including without limitation all content, materials and technology used or appearing or transmitted through it) belongs to us or our licensors. All rights are reserved.
9. Applicable Law These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of Bangalore India and the courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us